struts-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Html5 theme
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 14:19:53 GMT
The notion of theme is about a kind of stylistic output -- not specific to
any HTML spec. Yes, one set of tags.

I don't really know if we need to render anything differently, actually. We
should at least put in the TLD the HTML version the spec belongs to so IDE
completion can inform the user. I believe the HTML 4 spec simply ignores
unknown elements and attributes. So, there may not be anything "special"
for us to do programming wise.

Paul