struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Christian Grobmeier" <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strutsathon - Warsjawa
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2013 10:34:41 GMT
On 2 Oct 2013, at 13:23, Philip Luppens wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Lukasz Lenart
> <lukaszlenart@apache.org>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Next saturday I will lead Strutshaton at Warsjawa workshops [1], do
>> you have any ideas what we should work on? My ideas:
>>
>> - Java Validation JSR 303
>> - JAX-RS
>> - Guice 3 instead internal DI
>>

> That would definitely be a major improvement - so +1 for this.

Actually I am not so sure any longer on this one. I mean, what are the
real benefits of having Google Guice instead of what we have now?
I think this should be clarified that.

> How about an MVEL implementation of the ValueStack? ;-)

This I consider more important. In general everything related to
security

Cheers!
Christian

PS: great to see the term Strutsathon is used :-)

> -Phil
>

>> Regards
>> --
>> Ɓukasz
>> + 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

> --
> "We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand."
> -
> Randy Pausch

---
http://www.grobmeier.de