struts-dev mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Docs: Working on Struts main
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 08:53:08 GMT
It just came up to my mind - it's almost over a week when the new site
is available via staging and people were commenting and suggesting
changes all the time :-) No one disagreed or was against it, so I'd
like to hit the [Publish Site] today's afternoon - at least allow
Christian to do it :-)

Regards
--
Łukasz