struts-dev mailing list archives

From Rene Gielen <rene.gie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docs: Working on Struts main
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 16:11:11 GMT
If I'd use [Publish Site] now in the Bookmarklet, the site gets - well -
published. So better nobody would hit this unless we are sure to launch the
reworked site. Also, we are currently not able to publish "small changes"
such as release announcements without rolling out the full new site. I just
want to make sure anybody is aware of this (as long as I'm not missing
something here).

- René