struts-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSP tag examples v. wiki snippets and Javadocs
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 15:53:21 GMT
Yes, that. IMO it makes the Javadocs impossible to read or maintain except
as snippets.

I'd rather see tag examples in actual JSP files and referenced from there.
Ideally we could pull *those* into confluence so we'd have *actual*
examples that are easier to maintain, easier to read, and can also serve as
part of integration tests.