struts-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Idea] Add ability for decorator pattern in Actions
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 20:31:11 GMT
Also very neat.

As far as I know, struts is using a pre-1 version of Guice internally.
Upgrading it to a recent version is do-able, but costs a lot of time.
Also this might be a great challenge for the Struts Hackathon.

I also would like to point to http://onami.apache.org which might an
additional spice to the Struts-soup with Guice.

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de