struts-dev mailing list archives

From Serdyn du Toit <dutoi...@gmail.com>
Subject username\password prompt
Date Sun, 28 Jul 2013 20:38:50 GMT
Hi,

Sorry if this question has been asked before - just joined the mailing
list.  Previously when I built the Struts 2 I can't recall being prompted
for a username and password (see below).  Is there some way I can disable
this?  I just want "mvn install" to finish without any prompts...currently
the assembly task also fails due to this.  Sorry, not a big Maven expert.

[INFO]
[INFO] Building Struts 2 Assembly 2.3.16-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-remote-resources-plugin:1.2.1:process (default) @
struts2-assem
bly ---
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-bundle-plugin:2.1.0:manifest (bundle-manifest) @
struts2-assemb
ly ---
[WARNING] Ignoring project type pom - supportedProjectTypes = [jar, bundle]
[INFO]
[INFO] >>> exec-maven-plugin:1.2:java (cwiki-docs) @ struts2-assembly >>>
[INFO]
[INFO] <<< exec-maven-plugin:1.2:java (cwiki-docs) @ struts2-assembly <<<
[INFO]
[INFO] --- exec-maven-plugin:1.2:java (cwiki-docs) @ struts2-assembly ---
Enter username:

Enter password:

Jul 28, 2013 10:28:26 PM
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactory
Bean buildServiceFromClass
INFO: Creating Service {http://soap.rpc.confluence.atlassian.com}Service
from cl
ass org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.DummyImpl