struts-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: username\password prompt
Date Sun, 28 Jul 2013 23:26:56 GMT
this means the struts2-assembly artifact you are referencing is located on a secure server

if you can ssh to the location of the server hosting struts2-assembly

ssh_command_window>execute your mvn scripts

if you require assistance on the authentication credentials for struts2-assembly contact the
admin of the server struts2-assembly ..may times anonymous username has 'read access'

questions for automating secure-login via maven will be addressed on users@maven.apache.org

Martin