struts-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Creating Your Own Struts 2 Theme No Longer Works?
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 13:44:25 GMT
The webapp (Struts) CL is *supposed to reference the resources from the jar loaded by the webapp
first* ..can you confirm
templateDir=template
theme=KUThemeI noticed com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.URLUtil TestCase references all resources
relatively located off a jar with a trailing bang so as to be able to construct a valid URL
e.g.

 public void testIsJarURL() throws Exception {
        assertTrue(URLUtil.isJarURL(new URL("jar:file:/c:/somelibrary.jar!/com/opensymphony")));
        assertTrue(URLUtil.isJarURL(new URL("zip:/c:/somelibrary.jar!/com/opensymphony")));
        assertTrue(URLUtil.isJarURL(new URL("wsjar:/c:/somelibrary.jar!/com/opensymphony")));
        assertTrue(URLUtil.isJarURL(new URL("vfsfile:/c:/somelibrary.jar!/com/opensymphony")));
        assertTrue(URLUtil.isJarURL(new URL("vfszip:/c:/somelibrary.jar/com/opensymphony")));
    }

which container are you using WL, JBoss, TC, WS, Jetty..?

thanks,
Martin