struts-dev mailing list archives

From Rene Gielen <rene.gie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: username\password prompt
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 08:38:06 GMT
-DskipAssembly is the way to go as long as Confluence requires a login
to use the web service interface and you don't have one. Also, if you
don't need the full docs in your local build the docs assembly phase is
really one you would like to skip given the time it takes.

If you want to add a permanent hint to skip the assembly, you could
define a profile (maybe called struts-localbuild) in your
$USER_HOME/.m2/settings.xml, like so:

<profiles>
        <profile>
            <id>struts-localbuild</id>
            <properties>
                 <skipAssembly>true</skipAssembly>
            </properties>
        </profile>
</profiles>
<activeProfiles>
        <activeProfile>struts-localbuild</activeProfile>
</activeProfiles>