struts-dev mailing list archives

From Rene Gielen <rgie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Not calling ParameterNameAware.acceptableParameterName when implemented - since xwork 2.3.7
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 10:45:45 GMT
Am 13.07.13 22:38, schrieb Przemysław Celej:
> Hi,
>
> [...]
>
> Please consider writing "version notes" more carefully when you doing
> such changes, I'm sure that most developers who rely on
> ParameterNameAware inteface doesn't know that in recent versions of
> Struts this behaviour has changed.

No need to consider - we *always* try to carefully write version notes.
Nevertheless, it doesn't always work perfectly. As Lukasz pointed out,
later version notes corrected this missing point.

But you or anybody using Struts 2 (or any other Apache software) in
production environments can help. For each release, we ask for test
driving the candidates and we cast a public vote on it's quality.
Everyone is invited to vote, or to report issues. In addition, we would
love to have more acceptance and regression tests in place, but somebody
has to invest the time. So if you or others feel the need to improve in
this point, we would happily accept any help :)

Thanks,
René

> Thank you.
>
> [1]