struts-dev mailing list archives

From "bphillips@ku.edu" <bphill...@ku.edu>
Subject Re: Creating Your Own Struts 2 Theme No Longer Works?
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 13:11:21 GMT
Thank you for looking at this issue.

I removed the theme attribute from the form tag.  But when I add the theme
attribute to the s:checkboxList tag I now get this error:

Error reading included file template/KUTheme/controlheader.ftl
The problematic instruction:
----------
==> include
"/${parameters.templateDir}/${parameters.theme}/controlheader.ftl" [on line
1, column 1 in template/KUTheme/checkboxlist.ftl]

So it appears that since the checkboxlist.ftl has include statements to
other .ftl files the path to the other .ftl files is no longer referencing
the .ftl files in the struts2 core jar.

Is this related to your other post on themes?  I know that this used to work
in an earlier version of Struts 2.

Bruce