struts-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Dealing with Pull Requests (Re: struts2 pull request: Update project.xml)
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 08:10:27 GMT
Hello folks,

how do we deal with pull requests in general?
This one of course is not applicable, but do we have a procedure to
deal with them?

In theory, we could include the code with something like that:
wiki.apache.org/logging/UsingGitWithLogging

But we would need to make sure we got an ICLA (I think) and we would
need to ask the person to close the pull request on Github, after we
merged it.

Any other ideas?

Cheers
Christian