struts-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Two quickies; #session, and old "completeStack"
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2013 20:04:56 GMT
1) Where does #session get set now? It used to happen in the old
dispatcher, IIRC. Now the only place I see after cursory inspection is in
CreateSessionInterceptor, which isn't in the default stack.

Does this mean that #session doesn't contain the current servlet session
attribute map any more, or do I just need to take a step back and step
through everything again?

2) Let's deprecate "completeStack" from struts-default.xml for the next
"major" release, if nobody minds. I'd like to start taking some cruft out.

2a) Like the old dispatchers ;)

Thoughts?

Dave