struts-dev mailing list archives

From Maurizio Cucchiara <mcucchi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1467038 - in /struts/site/trunk/content: resources/archetype-catalog.xml site.xml xdoc/announce.xml xdoc/download.xml xdoc/downloads.xml xdoc/index.xml
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 09:13:01 GMT
I'm pretty sure archetype-catalog.xml is still broken (see line 45 [1]).
Maybe you are talking about download.xml [2]

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/struts/site/trunk/content/resources/archetype-catalog.xml?view=markup
[2] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/struts/site/trunk/content/xdoc/download.xml?r1=1467050&r2=1467049&pathrev=1467050

Maurizio Cucchiara