struts-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Plan for Struts 3
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 14:25:05 GMT
I know it's a bit contentious, but I would really like the package name to
be org.apache.struts3 so that people migrate from struts 1 progressively. i
am actually in the process of doing this now with struts 2.3 (1000 some
actions) and it's a life-saver. It will take several years in our team's
product life cycle to complete the transition.