struts-dev mailing list archives

From priyapratheep <dpriya.prath...@gmail.com>
Subject How to redirect ?
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 02:18:25 GMT
Hi friends

I am using Lifray portlet and struts. I am redirection from one portlet to
another portlet

Below is my code
>From Portlet

    <liferay-portlet:actionURL var="linkURL" name="prepareObjects"
portletName="apseprojectmgmtportlet_WAR_apseprojectmgmtportlet"
windowState="maximized" >
        <portlet:param name="struts_action"
value="/apse-projectmgmt-portlet/projectCostingSheetAction2.do" />
        <portlet:param name="procode" value="8055T215" />
        <portlet:param name="csid" value="101" />
    </liferay-portlet:actionURL>">

In Portlet 2,I am using struts
My code is
In struts-config.xml file

<action path="/portlet_action/apse-projectmgmt-portlet/viewAction"
type="com.bmtap.apse.projectmgmt.action.ProjectMgmtAction">
            <forward name="continue" path="/jsp/project_list.jsp"></forward>

        </action>

<action attribute="projectCostingSheetForm2" name="DynaFormBean"
path="/apse-projectmgmt-portlet/projectCostingSheetAction2"
type="com.bmtap.apse.projectmgmt.action.ProjectMgmtAction">
            <forward name="continue"
path="/jsp/project_costingsheet2.jsp"></forward>
       </action>

My portlet.xml file

<portlet-class>com.bmtap.apse.projectmgmt.portlet.ProjectMgmtPortlet</portlet-class>

        <init-param>
            <name>ServletContextProvider</name>

<value>com.liferay.util.bridges.struts.LiferayServletContextProviderWrapper</value>

        </init-param>
        <init-param>
            <name>ViewPage</name>

<value>/apse-projectmgmt-portlet/portlet_action/apse-projectmgmt-portlet/viewAction</value>

        </init-param>

Once I click link to document library in portlet 1 My page is redirected to
project_list.jsp . But I want to redirect to project_costingsheet2.jsp with
form variables procode, csid.

One more question how can assign form variable?

receiving variable through

public void processAction(ActionRequest req, ActionResponse
res,ActionMapping mapping) throws PortletException, IOException
    {
        String procode=req.getParameter("procode");
       String csid=req.getParameter("csid");

I can receive variable procode and csid and how make them to my form
parameters ..

My Action class
public class ProjectMgmtAction extends Action{
@Override
    public ActionForward execute(ActionMapping mapping, ActionForm
form,HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) throws
Exception{
        DynaActionForm actionform=(DynaActionForm)form;
    String procode = (String)actionform.get("procode");
    request.setAttribute("procode", procode);

I am new to struts and Lifray . Please help me sort out this

Thanks in advance
Priya