struts-dev mailing list archives

From Philip Luppens <philip.lupp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hi all
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 13:14:00 GMT
Hello Vineet,

The issue tracker is your friend. Just find an issue that seems
interesting, add a comment where you propose your help (to see if anyone
else has any patch laying around), and start working on it. When done,
attach the patch to the issue, and poke a committer to verify the unit
test(s), and get it added if the quality is acceptable, or get feedback if
it's not up to par.

HTH,

Phil

--
"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." -
Randy Pausch