struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ken McWilliams <ken.mcwilli...@gmail.com>
Subject Edit Struts2 Wiki
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 05:53:05 GMT
There are a few times I would like to update the struts2 wiki. There are a
few pages that could stand for some non technical fixing (small language
errors).

I answer some struts2 questions on StackOverflow from time to time (
http://stackoverflow.com/users/514065/quaternion) and often cite the
relevent org.apache.struts documentation where helpful.

One annoyance that I would like to correct is the "Evaluated" field for all
tags. Currently every field is "false", I interpret the field to mean that
the attribute is evaluated as an OGNL expression or not. It would be
helpful for new users if this was correctly accounted for. This has been a
nuisance for some time.

When trying to edit the "set" tag (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/editpage.action?pageId=14256) I
get a not permitted message.

My confluence user name is Quaternion, real name Ken McWilliams.

In short may please have edit rights to make trivial changes?