struts-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache CMS / svnpubsub
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 09:21:30 GMT
On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 10:14 AM, Maurizio Cucchiara
<mcucchiara@apache.org> wrote:

> I might be also interesting to know if, on January 1st:
> * it will not be possible to update the site (we could wait for the next
> release)
> * or the current website will be no more visible.

I don't know. But it does not sound like we should delay longer:
http://s.apache.org/sX (sorry, members only - this is the incubator
private list if you can access it)

There are a lot of projects on the list which need to migrate. If we
delay and the others not, we might need to wait a long time until our
instance is ready. This might affect our next release, just because we
are not able to update the website. I would prefer to act now. To be
honest, we knew it for a year or so.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de