struts-dev mailing list archives

From Umesh Awasthi <umeshawas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Error while clicking on download button
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2012 16:50:37 GMT
Though this is not related to the download section but on home page we have
list of features being provided by S2 and one of them is

*First-class AJAX support* - Add interactivity and flexibility with AJAX
tags that look and feel just like standard Struts tags.

Since we no longer support Dojo tags so  i this is not relevant though
JQuery plugin is out there and providing great support.