struts-dev mailing list archives

From Maurizio Cucchiara <mcucchi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jira: Assigning an issue to yourself
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 16:52:05 GMT
IIRC there is an apposite role called "contributors", and (I could be
wrong) contributors should be able to claim issues.

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara
VisualizeMe: http://vizualize.me/maurizio.cucchiara?r=maurizio.cucchiara