struts-dev mailing list archives

From "info@flyingfischer.ch" <i...@flyingfischer.ch>
Subject Re: Encoding problem in Struts 2.3.7 in JSPs, selects and submit buttons using i18n
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 12:02:46 GMT
I use pooled connections (c3p0) and do already specify the encoding:

jdbcUrl="jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1/mydatabase?useUnicode=true&amp;characterEncoding=UTF-8

I experience an inconsistent behaviour:

Texts from the database only gets scrambled in selects. Umlauts are fine
when usinga simple <s:property value=...

The problem really is new since 2.3.7. I updated

- struts2-core
- struts2-tiles-plugin
- xwork-core

Markus