struts-dev mailing list archives

From Rees Byars <reesby...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2.3.6 ready for test
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2012 14:00:19 GMT
I spent some time last night testing it for my needs, and everything seemed
to work fine.

It did, however, break one of my plugins that uses the xwork UrlSet class,
whose constructor signatures have changed in this release, breaking my
code.  Was there a reason the constructor couldn't have been marked
deprecated instead of completely removed, so that this sort of change
doesn't completely break custom plugins?  Not a big deal, though.  The
class isn't part of the API really, so I should have no expectation of it
not changing.

Rees