struts-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Redirect-action alternative in Struts2 without browser redirect
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 23:40:42 GMT
The issue isn't at all related to parameters, it's related to spaghetti
code and the brittle nature of inter-action dependencies.

I suspect it hasn't been addressed because nobody sees it as a particularly
important issue. If you feel otherwise, we have no problem taking a look at
a patch proposal.

Dave

(pardon brevity, typos, and top-quoting; on cell)