struts-dev mailing list archives

From Fredrik Lindberg <fredri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Redirect-action alternative in Struts2 without browser redirect
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 18:15:49 GMT
Hi!

Yes, this is possible, but, as you said, should not. =) Besides all
the bad things of mixing presentational and business logic, I would
have to write (and later maintain) quite a lot of code when all I
really would like to do is replace a result type in the
action-mappings.xml. Thanks anyway! =)

/ Fredrik Lindberg (2012-09-26).