struts-dev mailing list archives

From Philip Luppens <philip.lupp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User Guide
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2012 13:05:07 GMT
2012/4/8 Łukasz Lenart <lukasz.lenart@googlemail.com>

> 2012/4/8  <umeshawasthi@gmail.com>:
> > If you can share details about its structure and the way it was planned
> I will be happy to contribute
>
> Yeah, Philip give as advice how to proceed, what was your idea and so
> on. I've already put a link to the User Guide on the top page
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Guides

I'd love to contribute back, but honestly, I totally forgot about that
page. The problem was that our tutorials were too short and not really
focused on real-world use cases, and our documentation was mostly reference
documents, so we had a big gap missing between the two.

I'll try to have a look tomorrow evening.

Cheers,

Phil