struts-dev mailing list archives

From Łukasz Lenart <lukasz.len...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Cleaning up docs
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2012 09:21:46 GMT
Just for reference, those two space should be moved away

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Meeting+Minutes (around 20MB!!!)
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Whiteboard

The whole docs zip takes 33MB, so removing those spaces should reduce
the size to ~ 13MB ;-)

Regards
--
Łukasz http://www.lenart.org.pl/
mobile +48 606 323 122, office +27 11 0838747