struts-dev mailing list archives

From Maurizio Cucchiara <mcucchi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deploy Struts 2 site
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 13:52:52 GMT
IMHO we should use the project version (for example 2.3.1-SNAPSHOT).
In this way
* the release plugin is able to assign the right value;
* we can keep up to date the snapshot version of the website simply running
mvn site-deploy everytime we change something (f.i.:
http://struts.apache.org/2.3.1-SNAPSHOT).

Once and for all, we should make clear what should contain the 2.x
directory (maybe writing into the docs).
IMHO it should be a symlink, but it is very annoying keep that link up to
date for every release of Struts.
Furthermore we should consider the opportunity to have a 3.x (or 2.5.x)
directory.

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara