struts-dev mailing list archives

From Maurizio Cucchiara <mcucchi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IntelliJ v. Maven v. S3 branch, and a few S3 questions
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 15:07:01 GMT
It works on my IU-110.365.

* Assuming no compatibility issues, anyone have objections to cranking up
> the Commons version dependencies?

Sorry, what does it mean "cracking up" :), do you mean update to the latest
version?

> * Can we drop the J4 profile? (I vote +1)

+1 (struts2 needs at least java 5 IIRC)

> * Can we archive the Dojo tags? (I vote +1)

+1

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara