struts-dev mailing list archives

From kozmoz <nabble....@juurlink.org>
Subject Re: Struts2 under Jboss-6 ?
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2011 13:19:42 GMT

Ɓukasz Lenart wrote:

> But this should be just a warning and your application should work as
> expected.
> And it's known bug -> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-3558

Today I had some issues deploying my Struts 2 application on JBoss 6 and
found this message in the mailing list archives.

I am using Struts 2.2.1.1 and the convention-plugin. Because of the vfs
JBoss error, my action classes cannot be found. "There is no Action mapped
for namespace xxx and action xxx.". So it is not in all circumstances a
warning only.

It is fixed in Struts 2.3 (see Jira link), but that version has other issues
with JBoss 6. Something to do with javassist that is now part of ognl. JBoss
provides its own version of it that clashes with ognl's version.

Rob Juurlink