struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move CDI plugin from sandbox to trunk
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 14:28:26 GMT
>From looking at central and then the dependencies in the pom file, I
would say that all that we need to do is remove the repository
declarations from the pom and everything would be copacetic. My
problem wasn't weld, my problem was the declaration of external
repositories. I also agree with changing the weld-core dependency to
optional rather than provided...

-Wes

Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.