struts-dev mailing list archives

From Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <nil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Portlet 2.0 Plugin was moved to trunk
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 12:29:04 GMT
It's probably because of an updated spring mock dependency. The
MockPortletRequest object has this line of code:
attributes.put("javax.portlet.lifecycle_phase", getLifecyclePhase());

So the test should be rewritten to not be dependent on the number of
elements in the entry set, but rather that the elements that are
prepared exists in the entry set.

Nils-H