struts-dev mailing list archives

From Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>
Subject Re: Struts2 Archetype
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 16:13:45 GMT
dave

my apps based on struts2 mostly, and i think learning from what struts2 team
did are the best one

esp our product is for education purpose mostly

so linking struts2-archtype blank with our cimande-archetype-blank that will
be a good track to every student to learn in fast way

still trying to read maven book..