struts-dev mailing list archives

From Dale Newfield <d...@newfield.org>
Subject Re: Unit test error for xwork-core in trunk
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2011 19:26:08 GMT
On Jun 5, 2011, at 3:09 PM, Lukasz Lenart <lukasz.lenart@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> package structure change drastically?
>
> Yeah, from com.opensymphony.xwork to org.apache.struts, but that's
> inevitable sooner or later ...

That's a name change but if a 1-1 mapping still not really a structural change.  My question
is if stuff should be folded together even more, and touches on Dave's question of how to
do that w/o losing the non-web users of xwork to a fork of old code.  Should we still produce
two jars, one struts(w/xwork) and a another a subset xwork (w/o struts)?

-Dale