struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ben McCann <bmcc...@google.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap for 2.3
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2011 20:13:01 GMT
I didn't realize you could setup Struts2 without XML.  That sounds fantastic
to me.  I'd vote in favor of moving it to the core or at least highlighting
it in the documentation.  Having to do configuration in XML is the one thing
I dislike about Struts2 despite being a longtime and happy user of the
framework.  I much prefer doing configuration in code or via annotations.
FYI, Matt, I've been using extensionless URLs with Struts2 for awhile
without the plugin.  Try doing something like <constant
name="struts.action.extension" value="action,,"/>