struts-dev mailing list archives

From Maurizio Cucchiara <maurizio.cucchi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1065355 - /struts/struts2/trunk/xwork-core/pom.xml
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 15:27:42 GMT
On 14 February 2011 16:11, John Lindal <lindalj@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
> Try locally reverting the change to xwork-core/pom.xml in ticket XW-388 and see if it
helps.
Sure that it helps, if I rollback to the previous version (the one
with the commons.lang typo) everything works like a charm.
As far as I can understand since you have corrected the shade
configuration, maven starts to copy FileUtils.class along the path
org.apache.commons.io.xwork.  I think that the NoClassDefFoundError is
a side effect of the current path of FileUtils class (the class loader
was trying to find the error class out in the current path).

> I'll investigate on my end, too.  The strange thing is that the maven-shade-plugin configuration
doesn't mention FileExistsException, and I can't find any references to "org.apache.commons.io.xwork"
in trunk.

Please, let me know.
--
Maurizio Cucchiara