struts-dev mailing list archives

From John Lindal <lind...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: GXP Plugin
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 22:16:37 GMT
All the code was moved to org.apache.struts2.views.gxp, to conform to the project standards.

But you're right that two files are missing:  struts-plugin.xml and InjectedObjectContainer.java

I have checked these in under WW-3475.  Please check the new contents of trunk, and let me
know if this fixes it.

John