struts-dev mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukasz.len...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1054288 - in /struts/struts2/trunk: pom.xml xwork-core/pom.xml
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 13:52:51 GMT
2011/1/3 Maurizio Cucchiara <maurizio.cucchiara@gmail.com>:
> Lukasz,
> are you sure that the javassist library must riside in test scope?

I've added Javassist back as a Ognl's dependency in the latest Ognl
3.0.1 so it means Javassist shouldn't be specified directly as it's
already in Ognl. What's left is to cleanup the project ;-)

> Did you try to run mvn jetty:run inside blank app?

Nope, but it's a work in progress, feel free to change anything. I've
added you to Hudson's notification list
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Struts2/

Try to login with your username / password to check access rights, you
can always request that rights from INFRA <infrastructure@apache.org>

Regards
--
Łukasz