struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ben McCann <bmcc...@google.com>
Subject Re: Updating the Struts 2 Guice plugin
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 04:51:54 GMT
atinject is only a subset of the dependency injection functionality that is
in common between both Guice and Spring, so it's not a 100% solution, but
probably a good place to start.
As far as @transaction goes, there is no equivalent in Guice.  Guice only
does dependency injection and doesn't do anything datastore related.
I would love to see Struts 2 use Guice though.  That might make the problem
I'm facing right now a bit easier since the configuration could be done in
code instead of xml :o)