struts-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Leland <rlel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Revert the trunk
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 03:22:16 GMT
In most projects the latest and greatest code is in the trunk, See
Subversion Red-Bean Book
<http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn-book.html#svn.branchmerge.commonpatterns>.

What Wes suggests is going to be the easiest to follow. Recall  when all
those reverse merges are performed they are all performed in the working
copy which will then need to be committed. So it won't be clear whats
happening.

-Rob