struts-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2.2.1] Javassist dependency
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:28:12 GMT
Hmm, I guess I'm misreading the POMs for various things then; on the Maven
browser site I was looking at the S2.1.8.1 core POM specifically excluded
Javassist, the S2.2.1 one doesn't (local; not on browsing site yet).

I'm still not sure why S2.2.1 distro /lib doesn't have javassist,
though--shouldn't it? I didn't see an exclusion anywhere (but haven't dug
around yet) and it's in s2-blank.

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 7:22 AM, Lukasz Lenart <lukasz.lenart@googlemail.com