struts-dev mailing list archives

From Maurizio Cucchiara <maurizio.cucchi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [maven/intellij] Still fighting Maven and/or IntelliJ
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2010 00:48:56 GMT
Hi Dave,
there isn't any org.apache.commons.lang.xwork.StringUtils or other stuff. If
you take a look at xwork pom
file<http://svn.opensymphony.com/svn/xwork/trunk/core/pom.xml> you'll
see that it contains maven shade
plugin<http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-shade-plugin/examples/class-relocation.html>
's code.

I know it's terrible, but I simply replace
all org.apache.commons.lang.xwork. with org.apache.commons.lang. and it
works like a charm.

I hope this will help you.