struts-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [maven/intellij] Still fighting Maven and/or IntelliJ
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2010 21:43:54 GMT
On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 8:48 PM, Maurizio Cucchiara wrote:

> there isn't any org.apache.commons.lang.xwork.StringUtils or other stuff.

Of course there is--it's what's created by the shading. For example:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/struts/struts2/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/struts2/components/ActionError.java?view=markup

Look at line 29, which reads:

import org.apache.commons.lang.xwork.StringUtils;

> I know it's terrible, but I simply replace all
> org.apache.commons.lang.xwork. with org.apache.commons.lang. and it works
> like a charm.

"Just" replacing all XWork usages with Commons usage isn't really an option;
I'm not just dealing with a local build here.

Dave