struts-dev mailing list archives

From Rene Gielen <gie...@it-neering.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.2.1 Vote
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:06:58 GMT
Lukasz,

I performed the steps for releasing on Saturday and Sunday. I had to
re-export docs already, since http://struts.apache.org/2.2.1 pointed to
cwiki docs rather than site plugin output, and the security bulleting 005
had to be included.

Unfortunately, right now we're in a state where the updated stuff in
/www/struts.apache.org/2.2.1 on people.apache.org does not seem to get
synchronized correctly. Maybe we do have to ask whether someone from infra
could help us here. Do you have any idea?

I've not yet pushed out the release announcement mails, since some links
(release notes and security bulletin refs) on the site are broken due to
the problems described above.

At my client's site now, will be able to finish work this evening.

- René

--
René Gielen
http://twitter.com/rgielen