struts-dev mailing list archives

From Rene Gielen <rgie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: getServletContext().getAttribute(Globals.MESSAGES_KEY) always returns NULL
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 18:16:41 GMT
You posted this question to the Struts developer list, which is about
the development of the Struts framework. If you have questions about
using Struts in your own applications, please ask those in the Struts
user mailing list - user@struts.apache.org

As a side note, I doubt that your question is anyhow related to Struts
at all. You might instead want to dig deeper into the Java Servlet
Specification and read the API documentation closely. If your issue is
related to a particular servlet container such as Tomcat, you might want
to refer to the user mailing list of the particular product.

- René

--
René Gielen
http://twitter.com/rgielen