struts-dev mailing list archives

From imkrishna <chries...@gmail.com>
Subject Can we place -validation.xml file in separate folder/package than corresponding Action file in xwork
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 06:11:47 GMT

I am working for service side POJO validation using xwork. I am having an
action say ValidationAction.java and i have a corresponding xml file named
ValidationAction-validation.xml having validation rules on fields.

As per specification and wherever i cud find,i have come to know that this
xml file should be kept in the same package as the ValidationAction.java
file. But since i do have many java files to go through validations and
hence many corresponding xml files, i dont want to put them together in the
same package. I want to have different folder/package for the xml files.

Is there any way out for this ??

Thanks and regards