struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.2.0 Vote
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:34:36 GMT
Guys, I'm sorry, but I have to vote -

-1 (Binding)

I am getting a stacktrace like the following:

http://pastebin.com/y5sVP0tV

I get this for all of our "apps". I reproduced it on our struts
solaris zone and I also tried to deploy struts2-showcase on a tomcat
installation locally. I get this exception each time. I can't vote
positively if all of our apps are broken out of the box. I like to
think there are non-maven users out there that simply import apps like
struts2-blank into eclipse/idea and start their projects from there.
If so, then they are going to get broken apps.

-Wes

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 4:31 AM, Rainer Hermanns <hermanns@aixcept.de> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> release looks good to me, my apps are working as expected...
> +1 GA
>
> Great work, thanks,
> Rainer
>
> Am 29.06.2010 um 11:18 schrieb Lukasz Lenart:
>
>> The Struts 2.2.0 test build is now available.
>>
>> Release notes:
>> * [https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Version+Notes+2.2.0]

>> Maven 2 staging repository:
>> * [https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestruts-021/]
>>
>> Once you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond
>> with a vote on its quality:
>>
>> [ ] Leave at test build
>> [ ] Alpha
>> [ ] Beta
>> [ ] General Availability (GA)
>>
>> Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC
>> members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
>> three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.
>>
>> The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours, longer upon request.
>> A vote can be amended at any time to upgrade or downgrade the quality
>> of the release based on future experience. If an initial vote
>> designates the build as "Beta", the release will be submitted for
>> mirroring and announced to the user list. Once released as a public
>> beta, subsequent quality votes on a build may be held on the user
>> list.
>>
>> As always, the act of voting carries certain obligations. A binding
>> vote not only states an opinion, but means that the voter is agreeing
>> to help do the work
>>

>> Kind regards
>> --
>> Łukasz