struts-dev mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukasz.len...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 docs
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 20:21:16 GMT
I'm not sure if it's ok. During release process, we are making a docs
snapshot for current release version. So hardcoding path to given
version can break that process.

There isn't path like that
http://struts.apache.org/2.1.8.1/docs/home.data/master.css

It's the Confluence specific path and Auto export plugin will not put
it with the rest of the docs.

So the best way is the paths I sent to you before.

Kind regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/