struts-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Raible <m...@raibledesigns.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.2.0 Vote
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2010 17:31:59 GMT
+1 GA.

I tested it with AppFuse (upgrading from 2.1.8) and all tests pass. I did
notice that my customized templates[1] are out of wack with the latest
release. Maybe some custom FreeMarker templates changed?

Also, I noticed that to load a blank form it takes 10+ seconds (as it does
with 2.1.8). I believe this is because of my customized templates and
FreeMarker performance, but not sure. I tested the same functionality with
Tapestry 5 and it takes ~1 second, so it seems it's definitely a Struts 2
issue.

Matt

[1]
https://appfuse.dev.java.net/svn/appfuse/trunk/web/struts/src/main/webapp/template/